Park hours?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I know I am way too early to see what park hours are like for June/July 2019 at DLP. I am even too early to see what the hours are for June/July 2018!

Typically, what are the park hours in the middle of the summer? Do the hours change based on day of the week? Are there any French holidays I should know about that would affect park hours the last week of June / first week of July?

Many thanks...

---Paul in Southern NJ

In the summer months the park will close at 11pm. The nightime show Illuminations has fireworks and is projected onto The Castle. It starts at park closing time. In the summer it does not get dark until around 11pm in Paris, so they have to wait until its dark to close the park.

Early Opening for hotel guests is usually at 8.30am. The Studios will close a few hours before the main park. June / July is peak time and it will be busy as not only are French schools on holiday but most of Europe will be too.

Can you take advantage of Extra Magic Hours if you are staying in a partner hotel, or only the Disney hotels?

Can you take advantage of Extra Magic Hours if you are staying in a partner hotel, or only the Disney hotels?

Only the Disney onsite hotels and some AP's

General opening time is usually 10am in both parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter