• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Hours

jodywgirl

DIS Veteran
When do they post the hours for disneyland and california adventure. it is our first time to disneyland since 1997 and I was wanting to plan some stuff out. We will be going the first week of June which I am sure will be really busy. I am used to disneyland where I plan months in advance

Crowds will not be AS bad the first week of June, when compared to how bad it CAN BE. I can't remember the dates for grad nights this year off the top of my head but I don't think you will run into any. As for DL posting information on events and hours, I would not plan for sure on them doing until a month away, especially with all the goings-on this summer. They may not be running this years Summer Nighttastic at that point, they weren't last year, but if you are going over the weekend DL will most likely be open to 11, possibly 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter