Park Hours From Year to Year

madamszam

Earning My Ears
How much variance is there in the hours from year to year? If I look at January 2019 hours, can I have a certain confidence they will be the same/similar in January 2020? I'm trying to plan our trip but park hours and dining reservations are released on the same day.

I'm comparing days of the week not actual dates so Saturday 1/26/2019 is equivalent to Saturday 1/25/2020.

The parks have standard park hours that haven't changed much at all, forever. Things like MK 9-6; Epcot 9-9; HS 9-6; and AK 8-5. I cannot remember a time when any of the parks were not scheduled to be open for those hours. Of course, park hours are often "extended" and your question is about how reliable are previous year's extended hours an indication of next year's extended hours. I'd say the answer is "pretty reliable", but if there is a change that goes against your plans it won't feel that way.

There can be a lot of variance year over year. The only thing that is effectively a given during your time of year is that Epcot will be 9-9. The other parks, hard to say. 2019 is a reasonable guide that will generally be directionally accurate, but things change all the time. With SWGE this year, I’d expect longer hours at DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter