Park Hopping

ecefaratti

Earning My Ears
We really want to eat at Skipper Canteens, but the only time available for our party of 7 is 3:35. Do you think we would have enough time to park hop if we start the day at Animal Kingdom? What time would you suggest us getting to the bus stop to hop to MK? Thanks!

Yes, I think you can do almost everything you want to do (especially with Genie+) at AK by 1 which leaves you plenty of time to get a breather and get over to Skipper Canteen.

We really want to eat at Skipper Canteens, but the only time available for our party of 7 is 3:35. Do you think we would have enough time to park hop if we start the day at Animal Kingdom? What time would you suggest us getting to the bus stop to hop to MK? Thanks!
Totally depends on what you hope to accomplish at AK! Of course it’s doable, the question more is can you fit in everything you want to do at AK before hopping.

How mobile is your party? I’d probably plan to be at the bus stop by 2:30, to allow for waiting for a bus and transport to MK. Keep in mind that the MK parade is usually at 3pm, so you’ll be battling parade crowds down Main Street on your way to Skipper Canteen.

Also- I would continue to monitor MDE to modify to a later time as something may very well open up.

Thank you! We will have already had a full day at AK earlier in the week so this was going to be more of a chance for our kids to ride anything again that they want to. I will definitely keep checking for a later time, but it seems like it will work out if we can’t get one ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter