Park Hopper Question

lsim

Earning My Ears
Technically, can 3 different people use a 3 day park hopper on 3 different days as long as it's within the 14 day use limit?

Technically, its not allowed since the ticket says it is non-transferable. There is a signiture line, so a cm at the gate could make you sign it, and they could require you to show ID that matches. I've never had that happen. We typically keep all of ours together, and just all grab one when we go in. But, we've all paid for ours, we dont share them.

hlbtimes2 said:
Technically, its not allowed since the ticket says it is non-transferable. There is a signiture line, so a cm at the gate could make you sign it, and they could require you to show ID that matches. I've never had that happen. We typically keep all of ours together, and just all grab one when we go in. But, we've all paid for ours, we dont share them.

They don't do the finger scans like they do at WDW?? Sounds like a lot of things are more low-tech at DLR :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter