Park Hopper Plus Passes - BEWARE!

Disbabe

DIS Veteran
I was a little disappointed yesterday as I received my Park Hopper plus Passes. We had ordered them from Keith Prowse as there was an advertisment on the official Disney website for reduced price tickets.
As I say I received them yesterday to find that they have to be used within a certain time frame ie. 1st May- 30th November 2001.
Any left over days, you can normally take over to your next visit ie. they never expire, but not these!!
So beware buying them at reduced cost!!
Know what's involved prior to ordering as we were not told of this.
Luckily we will be using them up, but we shall know for next year!!

Well that's very strange - are you sure you have been given the correct information? As you say, one would have assumed that provided you go in that time frame, any unused days on the hopper plus do not expire as they don't on any other.
Thank you for pointing this out -

The 10 day Pass offered by KP will expire after 13 days of first use - but I thought the the other tickets on off never expire.

Tim

Originally posted by Disbabe
I was a little disappointed yesterday as I received my Park Hopper plus Passes. We had ordered them from Keith Prowse as there was an advertisment on the official Disney website for reduced price tickets.
As I say I received them yesterday to find that they have to be used within a certain time frame ie. 1st May- 30th November 2001.
Any left over days, you can normally take over to your next visit ie. they never expire, but not these!!
So beware buying them at reduced cost!!
Know what's involved prior to ordering as we were not told of this.
Luckily we will be using them up, but we shall know for next year!!

Hi I have just booked our holiday for October 2002 and i was thinking of getting out park tickets now to get them at this years prices, does this mean they will not be valid for next year?:confused:

No, that's not what I'm saying. You just have to watch where you are buying them from and ask when purchasing whether they have an expiry date. The normal tickets do not have any expiry date as any unused days can be saved. If you are purchasing them from Disney themselves, they will still be valid. We had a discount on our tickets and purchased them from Keith Prowse in the UK, the discount was obviously to override the expiry!!

There is a simple way to not get into this kind of bother.
Dont buy fom Keith Prowse or any other ticket agency or Travel Agent. If you live near a large town then go to your local Disney store, they will sell you exactly what you want and not rip you off in the process!
On my last visit I asked for the price of the 5 day hopper + and got exactly the right info I wanted about the cheap offer tickets without having to ask. The tickets were also between £10 and £20 each cheaper than Keith Prowse depending on which one you go for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter