Park Hopper Plus passe question

blb531

Earning My Ears
Help! I don't quite understand how the park hopper plus passes work. If I purchase a 5 day Park Hopper plus, which is good for 5 days worth of admissions to the major parks, plus 2 admissions to water parks, etc. are those extra admissions good on other days, or just on the 5 days I'm using the pass to visit the major parks? I.E. if I am staying in WDW for 7 days, would a 5 day Park Hopper plus cover 5 days at the major theme parks, and then the 2 admissions to the water parks be used on days 6 & 7, or do I need a 7 day Park Hopper Plus pass? Thanks for any help.:confused:

A 5 day PHP can be used for 7 days - for example you could do 2 days in the parks....then 1 day at Blizzard Beach.....then 2 days at the parks...then 1 day at Typhoon Lagoon...then your last day in the parks. The only thing is you cannot "hop" with the plus features - they're good for one entry to one park - so if you go into Blizzard Beach on Monday you can only re-enter that park that day. If you were to go to Blizzard Beach Monday morning and Typhoon Lagoon Monday afternoon you would end up using both plus options on the same day.

I hope I didn't make that too complicated and that it makes sense :D

The pluses do not have to be used on the days you go the main parks.The pluses never expire and can be used on a later trip even.So if you are going for 7 days,you can go to the main parks 5 of those and to the plus options on the other 2 days.Going to the waterparks is a nice "off day" to sleep in and after the water park take in a nice dinner at one the deluxe resorts is what we do.

Thanks for the fast replies. I thought I understood it correctly, but my travel agent had me confused, urging me to purchase a 7-Day Park Hopper Plus. I think the two days at the water parks in between park days will be a nice, relaxing break.:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter