• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Park Hopper Passes/Fort Wilderness

AshlandDad

Earning My Ears
I'm wondering whether Fort Wilderness is considered a resort. Can I buy a Hopper Pass for the parks if we stay at FW rather than a hotel?

Thanks.

Fort Wilderness is considered a Disney Resort. It doesn't matter where you stay, you can get a park hopper pass at any Guest Relations or at the park itself.

Passes can be purchased at the Front Desk or at Guest services at Pioneer Hall.
Yes even though it is a campground it is a full resort. Offering many of the same amenities of the other Disney resorts. I have to say that we actually feel like we are on vacation when we go to FW. The resort is really a get away from the hustle and bustle that we actually sit outside and just relax. Making it a real Vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter