Park Hopper Pass Question...

goldmanaz

Earning My Ears
Even though it says that only one person can use a park hopper pass on the pass itself, do they enforce this?
The reason I ask is that we are going from Dec 9-14 and my in-laws are meeting us for 2 days and my father is meeting us for 2 days. I would love to buy another 3 day (5 w/bonus 2 days) park hopper and have them split the cost.
Thanks for any info on this!

Can't wait to see Disneyland (me and the kids first trip, the wife grew up in Annaheim!)

Eric

Only one person can use the pass each day. Meaning your inlaws (assuming 2 people) could not share a single pass on the same day. Each pass is only good for one day's admission on any given day.

A second person can (therorically) use the same pass on a different day, as long as the first person did not sign the back of the pass. You are right that it is officially against the rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter