Park Bag Shoulder Strap Pad

samsteele

DIS Veteran
I don't usually post endorsements but last year I picked up the maxpedition 1.5 inch shoulder strap pad on amazon for my park bag and it is an absolute gem. Low profile soft pad with an easy velcro system that just wraps around my favourite park bag strap. I use a cross-body tour bag for the parks and hate it when the strap rubs against my neck and upper shoulder esp when it's hot and humid. I don't need the pain and distraction of having to constantly adjust the strap while I'm walking. This pad runs about $13 CDN on amazon.ca but probably less expensive on amazon.com. I'm not keen on anything tactical looking in the parks but the pad is just low profile and nothing that screams urban bugout bag style. Black may be less tactical than other colours and black is what I went with. Good quality, great construction, durable and very comfortable. Maxpedition also has a 2 inch pad but the smaller 1.5 inch pad was slimmer and more comfortable for me. This pad may also be great for those toting heavy cameras and equipment. ps If I've posted this on the wrong forum, mods please move to wherever it should be.

I too us this same strap on my bag. I also give it added cushion by placing a handkerchief between the pad and the strap.

The handkerchief comes in handy if I need to wipe the sweat of or use as a wash cloth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter