Paris Tour from Disneyland

DisMommyTX

DIS Veteran
I really appreciate all the helpful threads you have posted for those of us visiting Disneyland Paris for the first time. Thank you all!

We will be visiting in July for 3 days and would like to take one full day for an excursion to tour Paris. Can anyone recommend a tour company or combination of tours to get the most out of the experience? Convenience and quality are more important than cost, but the budget is a consideration as well. Two adults plus kids 11 and 14, and the youngest has special needs. We love tours--walking, boats, bicycle, hop-on-hop-off buses--anything as long as it has narration to tell us where we are and get us to the next location. Anything where we have to navigate ourselves is too stressful (DS often needs 100% of our attention, particularly when transitioning from place to place.)

I prefer small group tours or private transport when the cost is reasonable. This will be our one and only visit to Paris, so I definitely want to take in the tourist sites and spend extra time where we can. Any suggestions of places or things to see or avoid would be welcome as well!

Also, we will be there over Bastille Day--that's our wedding anniversary, so nice of the entire country to join us for the celebration :crowded:. I understand that crowds will be particularly challenging. Would you recommend visiting Paris that day, or staying at Disney? We are used to visiting Disney World and Disneyland California on insane crowd days, and are comfortable using the disability pass with my son. We are fans of Fireworks and parades, but try to avoid unpredictable chaos. Does Disney or Paris have extra celebrations we should experience that day, or is either going to be too chaotic to even try?

I greatly appreciate your thoughts and recommendations!

Thanks. It looks like the Paris tours on the DLP website are not offered on July 14th, so I'll take that as another indication that staying in the park might be better than visiting Paris on Bastille Day.

Has anyone done the Paris tours sold by Disney? I'd rather book a private or smaller group, but not seeing many that include DLP transportation.

We are thinking drive by the Louvre, 2nd floor of the Eiffel tower, Notre-dame, and some kind of narrated tour--bus, boat, walking, or some combination thereof. What would you recommend we include or skip?

I have done the Paris tour sold by Disney. The bus has narration. You book to either go up the Eiffel Tower or into the Louvre Museum. And there’s a boat trip with narration. I would recommend it

It's not too hard to see most of those things on you own if you can't find a good tour. On one of our days in Paris we took the Metro to Notre Dame then walked through the courtyard of the Louvre up to the Arc De Triomphe. It's not far from there down to the Eiffel Tower. Then just hop on a train station back to DLP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts