Paris short escape

Mamasarges

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the Paris short escape? We want to add that on after the Seine River Cruise, but it seems quite pricey for the itinerary. Thoughts?

How many days do you have in Paris? Paris was very easy for us to do OYO. We were able to do almost all on the ABD itinerary, plus Versailles, Giverny, and London.

We just did DP and stayed in one of the castle club rooms at the Disneyland Hotel--we had amazing VIP treatment, including unlimited "VIP Fastpass" with our ticket, and wonderful service. I'd take the money that you'd pay for the escape and put it toward a castle club room. You have a delicious breakfast buffet included with characters, a yummy afternoon tea, and that great FP access. We had a blast and can't wait to go back. The Disneyland Castle Club rooms have an elevator that literally lets you out right at the entrance gate.

I would pass. We just did the Seine that included the two days in Paris. The hotel isn't very nice and I don't think it was the best way to see Paris. That being said we loved the river cruise part of the trip

If planning is a concern, try France Just for You. They arranged a self-guided trip for us in Paris and Provence. They were excellent and we're considering doing Normandy using them next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!