Paris jewellers

Tanzanite

DIS Veteran
Hi i would love to get some gold earrings and a eiffel tower pendant are there jewellers with in easy reach of the sites we would go to on a day trip from Disney to paris. thanks .:cool1: :cool1:

There will be lots of jewellers in Paris if you're taking a day trip there ~ I would imagine there are several on Champs Elysees. Hopefully someone else who knows Paris better than me can advise. :)

I've seen Eiffel Tower necklaces at Arribas Brothers in Disney but can't remember them being gold, I think they were rhodium plate with Swarovski crystals.

Hi again thanks for your reply .Iam hoping to find a special Eiffel tower charm to put on a chain.Iwant to get it in France as a souvenir.Ihope to find a real Gold one.How far is Paris from Disney by train is this the best way.Also how much are the train tickets:banana: :banana:

Paris is 35-40 minutes away on the RER. It's really easy to get there.

If you look in The Very Useful Info sticky there are details on it, including links giving prices of different tickets. We bought just straightforward tickets, one train in, one train out, but for a little more you can buy a Mobilis ticket which will also allow you to travel round Paris on the Metro that day. I think the cost for a one day Mobilis is approx €12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter