Paris excursion from DLP

Woolly

Devon is Heaven
Anyone done it recently? Thinking of doing it for the first time as have never been in to Paris. Good for the kids as well. Would like to know other people’s experience of it. Lunch is not included so do they allocate time for lunch and you either find somewhere or take your own? Thanks for feedback.

Ms Poppins did it a few years ago and wrote a summary in one of her trip reports. If you search her name there will be a link in her signature - or look in the trip report section as she did a recent report and then check the links in her signature.

Not many people on here do the tour as its so easy to get into Paris on the RER so most people just do a DIY trip

Let me know if you find anything. I did search, but needles and haystacks were the order of the day. Thanks.

I've started doing various forms of research even though we have a year before our trip!!

Didn't do that on the tour - but the train in to the city from the DLP station takes about an hour each way. I did Paris on my own without an issue. Some days just completely by myself and others I took the train in and met a tour group there. I noticed a number require you to meet them in Paris anyway - so I would find a tour that you would all like and meet that (or 2 shorter half day tours). I had good luck with City Wonders tours - I used their Eiffel and Seine tour as well as the Loire Valley tour. I also used a number of the Rick Steve's recorded tours for the Latin Quarter, Notre Dame, etc. but that wouldn't work well with kids. If you have a very early start time I would splurge on a car into the city vs. the train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter