Paris Beauvais Airport to Disney

claireleslie1973@gma

Earning My Ears
Hello. Can someone please help me with a recommendation for a transfer company to use for the above journey? There will be 4 adults for this trip. I contacted a few companies but have been let down so hoping someone can help. Thanks in advance. One further question is we are looking to go from Disney into Paris for the day so recommendations for transport to do this would be appreciated.

Which ones have you tried yet?

To get from DLP to the city, easiest is the RER from the DLP train station, at Chessy.

TJ Prestige Transfer and another company that is no longer doing transfers from Paris B.

What is the RER please? Sorry for my ignorance!

It's the subway.

As Beauvais is not a very common airport to fly into Paris, I don't think you will get many recommendations. I would just google and look for a company with a reasonable amount of good reviews.

Ok thanks. With regards to getting from Paris Beauvais to Disney would you recommend getting the train to Paris then one to Disney? Or is there a bus service? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter