paris at christmas

danandjackie

Mouseketeer
we will be in the park from 23rd to the 27th of december and would appreciate the following advice...Should i start booking the in park restaurants when the booking window opens on nov 17th.

How busy will it be...

Have got a lot of info from simon veness book but one thing does confuse me he states that the auberge cinderella restaurant is lunch only, yet the dlp site shows it as lunch and dinner open till 9.30pm and even lists the menus.

does the park throw any extra events on christmas day and will the village be a good place to see christmas eve through or would a romantic meal in one of the disney hotels which i see are already accepting meal reservations be a better idea.

ps has anybody tried the active hotels site for booking into the disney selected hotels they charge the rate by the room and in euros practically knocking 50% of brochure rates, air france can get you to cdg for 79 pounds return from manchester and a four night stay at the new kyriad costs 360 euros or about 260 quid for the room not per person. Ok you have to add on your three day pass but most selected hotels dont include the pass anyway ie thomas cook.

Hi there!

We too are going out to DLP Christmas Eve!

What I am doing is planning the trip by way of meals. So we are asking ourselves, where do we want Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas Day lunch and dinner, Boxing Day lunch and dinner etc... and try to eat at as many of the places we love to go to....

I can't go to DLP without a visit to Walt's overlooking Main Street! I also like Auberge de Cendrillon, the Blue Lagoon... and the Silver Spur Steakhouse....., then I like the Disneyland Hotel, New York and NewPort restauraunts....

There is a couple of dinner shows for the Christmas holidays at the Newport and New York, I would call the Disneyland Paris helpline, 08705 030303. They can book you in for the shows, and offer you reservations, and I think they still offer meal vouchers, so you can pay for your meal this end, instead of paying for it over there.

Don't forget a character breakfast on Chrismas morning!!!! I'm tempted to have this in the park, and be at the park for its gate opening. Don't forget, as hotel guests, we should be able to get in one hour earlier......

Email me if you need any more info, I'll happily share whatever I can tell you................... simesnewgroove@aol.com

Have a Disney Day!

Simes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter