Paris accommodations?

leebee

DIS Veteran
We're thinking of going to France this summer. I have been to Paris before, but don't remember a lot of it. Where IN Paris would you choose to stay; basically, what arrondissement? DH has never been to Paris, so we will want to do "touristy" things but would like a location that's safe enough for walking around (I know, it's a city, I've lived in Boston and San Francisco), has a convenient metro stop within several blocks, nearby cute cafes/food shops. I'm considering airbnb or vrbo but am not sure where to look. I have found a very tiny place just off Rue Clar but I'm not sure of the area or if there is something else more interesting to consider! TIA (and I'll post this on the CB, too).

We did a split DLP/Paris trip in December 2019. We stayed near Les Halles because it was a direct train from DLP and a direct train to the airport. It was a short stroll to the Louvre and we liked the area - the original plan was to take the Metro around the city but we had to take taxis because of strikes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter