Pardon if I'm on my soapbox

katy621

I was on another Disney board, and they had a photoshop contest on their main page to vote for their favorites, when I voted & gave my opinion, an regular contributor stated something really snarky I don't have the luxury to live near Disneyland to visit all the time, nor am I an "expert" at Disneyland. I get tired of people getting uppity with their answers when folks like myself & others ask questions that may seem dumb to them. Sorry for the soapbox rant, but I see that sometimes on other boards.

That's why so many of us love the DLR section of the disboards. For the most part people are helpful and friendly which seems to be rare among message boards in general.

So far this board is the only one I've found where for the most part everyone is nice. Sometimes I wind up being very rose colored glasses because of this board:hippie:. For example, my DBF is on another board where they talk about WWE. I wanted some souvenir glow sticks when he and I went to a big wwe even in March, but the even didnt have them. I asked him if he might ask on his boards if someone would pick some up and mail them to us and we would pay them and he said hed be laughed of the boards. There's no place like the DLR boards :lovestruc. Im sorry you had a bad experience :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter