Parcel Delivery Service

we never were before either, but this past summer we paid a bundle in charges at the resort (because our purchases from amazon were broken into so many separate shipments)..
i think we paid over $150 in package fees to the resort....but i did order a ton of stuff....

Through fairytalepersonalshopper.com it would be a flat $15 and she will find a good time to meet you to gather your packages personally so you don't get charged $5 per box. Our last trip we had 15 Amazon boxes would have been $75 shipped directly to her $15 and she is really friendly and great to work with. I also believe she also does gift baskets and grocery delivery.....highly recommend

Last edited:
Through fairytalepersonalshopper.com it would be a flat $15 and she will find a good time to meet you to gather your packages personally so you don't get charged $5 per box. Our last trip we had 15 Amazon boxes would have been $75 shipped directly to her $15 and she is really friendly and great to work with..highly recommend
I’ve added her website to my WDW file now. We don’t go for another year, but if she’s still offering the service I will definitely be using her. Thanks so much for the recommendation :)

Through fairytalepersonalshopper.com it would be a flat $15 and she will find a good time to meet you to gather your packages personally so you don't get charged $5 per box. Our last trip we had 15 Amazon boxes would have been $75 shipped directly to her $15 and she is really friendly and great to work with..highly recommend

that sounds totally amazing!!!

Just used fairytale personal shopper again marvelous service. She had our parcels, groceries, and gift basket waiting at our resort when we arrived.

Last edited:

that's amazing!!!!!!!!! how can she do it for so little money????????????

Well, if I understand it correctly, all she is doing is taking delivery of the stuff you order, then bringing it to a chosen location. I doubt it is costing her $15 in gas.

Well, if I understand it correctly, all she is doing is taking delivery of the stuff you order, then bringing it to a chosen location. I doubt it is costing her $15 in gas.

it's actually $20 now - as of june 1 - i looked on her website..
but that's still a bargain...
i tend to send a zillion packages....so she'll have to transport all of that...that's a ton of work..
how does she deliver it? to bell services?

I was looking for information about parcel holding services, but couldn't find anything when I searched. I'm considering ordering some things from shopdisney as I'm worried that they might not have the products I want when we go. Will she hold parcels that's ordered nearly 3 months before arrival? Or does anyone know how far in advance you can have parcels shipped directly to the resort?

We recently used Orlando Package Deport located at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores Outlet mall since we were having several oversize packages delivered and they were able to hold them for 45 prior to our arrival.

I looked into Orlando package depot service and I believe they charge $5 per parcel plus $20 per month plus charge to deliver ,$20 in a restricted area and a maximum number of packages and charges extra for oversize packages whereas fairytale just charges just a flat $20 for everything amazing service and will hold them for as long as you would like. You can find it by googling fairytale personal shopper.I believe

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!