Parcel Delivery Service

OrlandoBelle

Disney Life = Happy Wife
Can anyone recommend a parcel delivery service? I'd like to order some things in the US and have them delivered to our resort.

On our last trip I used Carrie at Destination Occassion to take in some parcels for me, which she then delivered to OKW for me. Sadly Carrie no longer offers the service so I've been looking for other companies who do the same thing but not having much luck. Mockingjay services seem to have very mixed reviews and haven't replied to my message which doesn't bode well.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Just send them via a regular courier to your resort and include the book reference on your address details. They'll look after them for you. Some resorts charge for Couriers, but US Postal Service should be free. Done it a few times now

yes, just have everything shipped straight to your disney resort - that's what i do every year.
The last time, i had over 25 packages shipped to me directly from multiple vendors, including: Amazon, Lands End, LL Bean, New Balance, Rockport, Nike, Zappos, Ralph Lauren, Overboard, REI, etc etc etc.

when i checked in, they brought out a huge cart carrying all my packages. I laughed saying i must have set a record and they said no, i hadn't even come close.

I really wanted to start buying things now. We don't arrive until October. There are companies who hold packages and deliver them to your resort.

there has always been a $5 charge at the convention center resorts (like CR)...
i've never had to pay the charge, but even if i did, $5 is a small price to pay..
again, i order things i can only buy in the states...

there has always been a $5 charge at the convention center resorts (like CR)...
i've never had to pay the charge, but even if i did, $5 is a small price to pay..
again, i order things i can only buy in the states...

There has always been a fee at convention resorts if it is delivered by Courier as they go to the Business Centre, US Postal Service deliveries had been free up until recently.

There has always been a fee at convention resorts if it is delivered by Courier as they go to the Business Centre, US Postal Service deliveries had been free up until recently.

it's only $5 per package......
although it's true that amazon can be very annoying by their habit of breaking orders up into a zillion shipments..
but still a minor charge compared to what i order...

DH can only buy clothes and shoes in the US...he is too tall....his own fault i suppose, but there it is..

he has to be in las vegas either next week or the week after...
as soon as i know where he'll be staying, i'll put in a rush order for clothes and shoes for him to be shipped there...

i always do this....not just to disney....i order to whatever hotel we're staying at...

2 years ago, i shipped a ton of stuff to our hotel in anchorage alaska, including all the cold weather clothes we needed, as well as a wheelchair for my mom...
pretty darn cool checking into a hotel and getting all those packages...christmas come early...

and by the way, there is a mailbox service (where you can receive packages) near WDW...i'll see if i can find the website for you

the UPS store in lake buena vista offers mailbox service and package acceptance - but i don't know how longterm it is....not sure if that's the place we checked with back when we were thinking of renting a villa...

Last edited:
The non USPS fee at a Convention Resort is supposed to be around $30.

this is from the disney world website:
Receiving Mail
Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels can receive mail throughout their stay. Occasionally, some Guests choose to ship items in advance of their vacation to help save luggage space.

If you intend to receive mail during your vacation, be sure the letter or package:

• Includes the mailing address of your Disney Resort Hotel
  • Clearly features the word “Guest” on the front and the date of your arrival
Please note that a $5 per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Front Desk or are delivered to your Disney Resort hotel room.

this is from the disney world website:
Receiving Mail
Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels can receive mail throughout their stay. Occasionally, some Guests choose to ship items in advance of their vacation to help save luggage space.

If you intend to receive mail during your vacation, be sure the letter or package:

• Includes the mailing address of your Disney Resort Hotel
  • Clearly features the word “Guest” on the front and the date of your arrival
Please note that a $5 per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Front Desk or are delivered to your Disney Resort hotel room.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/shipping-to-and-from-disney-resorts-faq-new.3435904/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/business-centers/

If there is a business center the charge is more.

The Beach Club thread had always said it's more than 5 Dollars if the package goes to the Center and is not USPS

Thats alot of resorts!

we usually stay at Pop, which is most definitely not a business center resort :)

this year we're at SSR....i think it's not, but i don't know for sure..

by the way, two years ago, when we received lots of stuff to our hotel in anchorage, we were supposed to have to pay a fee, but we got there late at night when the business center was closed...
bell services got our packages out for us and waived the fees...
and of course, i gave him a big tip, which he was certainly expecting...
but i was still happy as the tip was much less than the package handling fees ....
win win..(except the hotel lost...)..

This was in place when I received items in November at Beach Club, yet they didn't mention it, or charge the room with the cost. The Parcels were already in the room upon check in too.
Had 4 parcels delivered to Beach Club Villas this past week and was charged $5 per parcel as fed ex delivered to the convention centre. Convention centre did not notify me that the parcels had arrived, I had to call them. They did then deliver to the room so I could pay the charges. Word of warning if ordering via Walmart, 2 of my 4 parcels were the wrong goods (not what I ordered) and arrived so close to my departure that I couldn't easily return the goods.

yeah, the killer about being charged? Amazon has a tendency to break up orders into a million packages....each one charged $5...now THAT sucks..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!