Parasailing At CC

My son and I just went last Friday - weather was perfect at 9am. There were 8 of us on the boat together, and everyone was paired up. We filmed our whole flight from the time we were lifted off the back of the boat to when we returned, and it was just under 5 minutes. So, not a long ride, but the views are amazing and it's really peaceful up in the air.

Personal opinion . Not worth the money. I would take a cab to 7 mile beach in Grand Cayman and parasail there for half the price and twice the time.

Off topic but how is the snorkeling at 7 mile beach? I wonder if I could parasail and DD could snorkel.

Can you take photos while in the air with a small camera or are you holding onto the ropes of the shoot?

Has anybody do this? How was it? It's been on my bucket list for years and I may just take the plunge next month.
We did it a few years ago and loved it enough that when we went to the Keys for our next vacation we sought out a parasailing there as well. It's not cheap by any means but it's so quiet and peaceful up there and the water is so clear. You need to bring your camera you won't regret it

I always do it in Key West. You’re in the air for about 12 minutes and it cost about $70. I recommend Sebago or Fury. The view in Key West is just beautiful too!

We did this at CC and it was our first time. Yes, it was relatively short, but it was an amazing experience. It is so quiet and peaceful and the best view of CC and the water surrounding it. We saw a ton of stingrays!

I did it with my DD once and it was cancelled once. I think if you've never done it before it is worth it. I've parasailed at Lake Tahoe and Hawaii also and enjoyed those experiences more because the rides were longer and there was more to see. With that said I'd do it again if my daughter asked.

We did this on our Disney cruise at CC. It was beautiful and peaceful. We have done it before in Tahiti, Hawaii and others, so we knew the time for the price. We did have a little pixie dust because we were a party of 5 (DH, me, DD, DD and my father). They let one of my DD’s ride twice with the third adult (gave us the option for that adult to go solo but of course DD wanted to go again!). It was a little rough because only one of them got to go twice, but they were fine with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!