Paradise Pier Hotel or Offsite

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Minnie404, Jan 12, 2018 at 7:33 PM.

1. sherilaine

sherilaine DIS Veteran

Like I said - it's now officially an offsite hotel with onsite perks.

2. Geemo

Geemo DIS Veteran

The walk to the parks is fine. A few more minutes than if you stay at the DLH.

We enjoy the walk to the parks, DTD is the beginning of the magic for the day.

If you want closer then it's going to cost you.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. SeiterClan

SeiterClan Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for this! So is the entrance we use to cut through the Grand the only entrance in DTD ie. will it be obvious & easy to find? Sorry for probably a really dumb ?...TIA :)

5. cruisehopeful

cruisehopeful Wishing I was taking a nap on a ship.

I'd would keep the reservation. If you use the early park entry, you will get a lot of bang for your buck. All the other walkable places are more like motels, even if they call themselves hotels. They are fine, but it sounds like you got a good deal with Paradise Pier and the early entry is a great value because you can get a lot of the big rides done during that time.

SeiterClan likes this.
  6. sherilaine

sherilaine DIS Veteran

25% off is a great deal - my comment above is more about my perspective on the walk - not on whether one should or should not stay there - for two nights, for 25% off - I think you will be much happier staying there and getting those extra magic hours!!

7. Geemo

Geemo DIS Veteran

Found this on youtube

SeiterClan likes this.
  8. SeiterClan

SeiterClan Mouseketeer

Thanks a bunch! Very helpful :)

9. Minnie404

Minnie404 Mouseketeer

Thank you all for the suggestions-I’m leaning towards just keeping it and taking advantage of extra magic hour-we got the 10 percent off plus another 15 percent off through orbitz so it is pretty good deal but just more then I originally planned on spending since I figured we would just do off site-it seems like the couple of offsite hotels I did like aren’t available that first night we need it.