• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parades and Fireworks?

WishingOnAStar

Dreaming of being back in Disney
Does anyone know where I can find the times for these? I have to start calling on Saturday for PS's and I want to make sure I don't miss anything we want to see. I looked on this site, but when I click on the links for the times, nothing happens. I also looked at allearsnet and the official Disney site, but I couldn't find anything there either. *sigh* I realize times could change - but if I knew what last years were for late September, I'd have something to go on.

Thanks in advance (you all seem to know EVERYthing! :p )

Thanks for the info-

We're going in Sept., though (I guess I should have put that - Sept. 24-Oct.3), and it looks like they're only showing parades and fireworkds until the end of August. (Now I know why the link didn't work for September)

I guess my math was off :earseek: but it was 11:30 PM, my brain was tired. I am happy I was able to assist, hope your schedual comes out soon so you can plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter