Parade viewing spots and crowds

Sian

Mouseketeer
Visiting DLP this Saturday evening. The new Fantillusion Parade will be having its opening so I expect the park will be very busy. Does anyone have any tips where to see the parade with best view and least crowds. My (anti-Disney) mother will be with me for the first time so I would like to impress her. We will be arriving around 5 pm and the Princess Parade will be at 6 - will we be able to fight the crowds to a good spot to see it? Any advice appreciated.

Best locations for the smallest crowds will be at either end of the parade route: Town Square near the entrance to Discovery Arcade or 'Little Italy' in front of It's A Small World. However, the Fantillusion premiere will swell the regular weekend crowds, so apologise to your mother in advance!

Like to hear what you think of the new parade.

Regards

Rob

I saw the Fantillusion parade in Tokyo Disney and it's absolutely amazing - puts the regular Paris night parade to shame!

Hope you get a good view and get the camera ready - Pooh Corner in lights is something else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter