Parade Viewing Mat

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by KyleAfterAWhile, May 14, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

1. lilmc

lilmc Mouseketeer

For cushioning or just to keep her bum clean? A park map works for the later.

2. DLorBust

DLorBust Earning My Ears

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. cassie58

cassie58 DIS Veteran

We have a blanket that rolls up in a small pouch from Target a few years back in either the luggage or camping aisle. One side is soft and the other is wipe-off type surface. We usually keep it in the car, daughter brings to track meets, and we have brought to WDW for parades/fireworks. Folded up into smaller rectangle it gives a little cushioning. We have also thrown in a plastic tablecloth just to have something to sit on to protect us from the ground that might be wet or dirty.:crazy2:

5. Matt'sMom

Matt'sMom DIS Veteran

6. JulesMD

JulesMD Earning My Ears

I agree with everyone else about the sitting/standing thing. I only ever sit through Illuminations really. There's a brand on Amazon called matador. Have you seen that one yet? I know a bunch of folks who recommend it.

7. jennadi8

jennadi8 Earning My Ears

8. leahgoogle

leahgoogle Mouseketeer

We used a vinyl fleeced-back table cloth for the kids to sit on. She could unfold it to be as big as she wanted.

9. RedK

RedK Mouseketeer