Parade of Dreams

Sherlee

Mouseketeer
If Parade of Dreams is running at 3:30 and 7:00 pm, which one should we watch? Is it better during the daylight or in the evening?

Thanks!

I prefer in the evening-I think the floats look better. It doesn't matter which you do since they are the same. Whichever is more convenient is the one you should go to.

uhm i believe so.. because the first showing starts over by small world.. and ends at Main ST... and then it starts at main st. and goes back to IASW.. and then the next day it starts at IASW.. so i guess so... lol..ive been there a lot...:)

I love both also but prefer the nighttime one!! There is just something more special about that one to me.

Andrea

The first parade starts at 3:15pm and I believe near Small world. I saw the first one because I wanted to plan my dinner around 6:30pm.

I'm sure either time will be good to see. Just make sure you get there at least one half hour before showing to a get a good view.

Judy from Boise said:
At night does it start on Main st?
Yes. When there are two parades that day, the first goes from IASW to Main Street, and the second starts at Main Street and ends at IASW. When there is only one parade, I am not sure which way they go.

We saw it during the day and loved. My reccomendation would be to try to see the Lion King float at one of the stops. The "bird girls" on the ropes are fabulous!

I like both times, but prefer nighttime because the colors stand out better in the lights. If you're main goal is to take pics, you may want to see the afternoon parade, though.

Sherlee said:
If Parade of Dreams is running at 3:30 and 7:00 pm, which one should we watch? Is it better during the daylight or in the evening?

Thanks!

7 PM is still daylight. The 3:30 one runs from ISW to mainstreet - the 7 PM runs from Mainstreet to ISW

7pm parade is cooler, you're not sitting in the hot sun waiting for the parade ;) However, last month we saw the 7pm parade by the Matterhorn, and it was already getting dark enough where my pictures weren't very good. (Had an OLD camera- now I have a new one, so next time it should be better!)

I think doing an evening parade would be more magical :)

I cant wait to see that parade... Especially seeing Tinkerbell! That will be the highlight of my trip! My mum's already taking bets to see if Im gonna cry or not! :thumbsup2 "Way to go mum, Way cool!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter