Parade Music from 2004

chelleb1974

Mouseketeer
Hi there! I realize this is a long shot.....but would anyone know the name of the cd that would have the Parade music on it from May 2004 (Disneyland Paris)? I have no idea what the name of the songs were, or even the name of the parade. I remember loving the music but never bought the cd while I was there.

Thank you so much for any help you can provide!
~Chelle

According to Youtube that was 'Dancin a Catchy Rhythm' was the song to the parade in 2004. If this is the one, google the title then you will find several cds which feature this song.

Last edited:
According to Youtube that was 'Dancin a Catchy Rhythm' was the song to the parade in 2004. If this is the one, google the title than you will find several cds which feature this song.
Holy smokes I am sooooo grateful!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for finding this - I never thought to look on Youtube!!!!!!!!

~Chelle

Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm) has also managed to find its way onto spotify in a couple of albums for anybody who uses it in either its free or paid versions.

They seem to have a "best of disneyland resort paris" album with a handful of the parade songs on, as well as a few other songs from around the park over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter