Paperwork, can I just clarify

Samf1971

Mouseketeer
I booked over the phone direct with Disney and booked both the hotel and Eurostar with them, (didn't give an email address) so about a week after booking I received a confirmation with the booking number on it & telling me the total amount due and the due date. Then I paid the final balance in October and have had nothing else since. Do you usually get a letter to say that you're all paid up and / or Eurostar tickets?

Sorry to ask about this but I've noticed on other threads that people have had emails & I never gave mine.

I *think* that it's confirmation by email immediatly or confirmation through the post 10 days before travelling but to be honest I'd call them on 08448008222 to check.

I got told i would recieve a letter in the post saying i had paid the full balance just before i went. So about 10 days before hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter