Paper park tickets?

shellyof4

Disney FANatic
Hi!

So, I didn't realize until yesterday that DL still does paper tickets. Duh...oops. I'm kind of excited about that! Anyway, if I order online am I going to get the paper tickets in the mail or some sort of voucher? The park hoppers they sell at the Disney store are plastic credit card looking and one of the Disers said they might be vouchers.

Where do you turn in your vouchers for tickets? Do you have to do it on the day you want to use them or can you do it ahead of time? Thanks!

Shelly

I bought our park hopper tickets online on 10/3 and received them on 10/10 or 10/11 I believe. They're the actual paper tickets. Hope this is what you're looking for.

With my package booking; I received the park hopper tickets via FedEx with everything else I ordered with the package; however, my paper tickets for Mickey's Halloween Treat on the 31st came via regular post by themselves.

My parkhoppers from AAA travel which books through disney travel are papertickets .

Great, ok! Well, I'm definitely going to order online because I don't want to have to deal with vouchers and they're offer "Play at the Kids Price" online and not at the Disney store.

Thanks everyone!

Shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter