Pantry cupboard?

LindaBabe

DIS Veteran
HOW the heck does one load a pantry cupboard in an organized fashion? it's about twice as deep as it is wide with no pullouts.

Hi-

When I had a deep, thin pantry I tackled it several ways. It was a rented apartment so I could not do anything permanently.

I used a self-standing shelf insert & was able to put cans under & on the shelves, in rows with identical items. Like all the cream of chicken soups were lined up in front of the other, etc.

Another thing I did was put taller, lesser used bottles to the back of the shelf, and a little box with spice packets in front. I could easily move the box to get to the bottles.

I have seen can dispensers online. The cans roles to the front after the one in front in taken out. They have them for soda and soup size cans. My shelves are not deep now, otherwise I'd invest in the dispenser.

Good luck & I hope you find something that suits your situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter