Panoramic ocean view rooms

CesD

Mouseketeer
We just booked a family panoramic room on Liberty. Is there anything I should know that's out of the ordinary--- like can u feel the motion less or more where these rooms are located? I believe there are bunk beds... Are they pull down from the wall and the sofa converts to the bottom bunk?
Do window cleaners "drop by" often that I should close the curtains at a certain time. Any info is much appreciated.

If you have the panoramic room with the bunks, I believe they are fixed and in a (very) small separate room fom the main bed and the sofa. The view out over the bow is great and the cabin feels pretty roomy due to the angled windows, but you will get noise and vibration when they use the forward maneuvering thrusters when coming in and out of port.

Since they are far forward, many people say that you can feel the movement *more* there.

You will probably want to have curtains closed whenever you might not want to be observed. They are some big windows!

We'll be on Freedom in March in the smaller version of the room you're in. No bunkbed, no family of 6, but the same basic thing.

We were in a pano room on Vision (midship, high up, not totally floor to ceiling)...loved it. Didn't miss a balcony at all!

Are
Since they are far forward, many people say that you can feel the movement *more* there.

You will probably want to have curtains closed whenever you might not want to be observed. They are some big windows!

We'll be on Freedom in March in the smaller version of the room you're in. No bunkbed, no family of 6, but the same basic thing.

We were in a pano room on Vision (midship, high up, not totally floor to ceiling)...loved it. Didn't miss a balcony at all!
Are the panoramic rooms only far forward? Non midship?
What deck are they on? I think our room will be put in after drydock.

Are

Are the panoramic rooms only far forward? Non midship?
What deck are they on? I think our room will be put in after drydock.

The freedom class ships are getting them very very forward on deck 12. That's where they are on Freedom now. I think it's where they are on the Voyager class ships that have them. I think it's only Vision class that has them midship. Anyway, on Freedom class, they closed the front of the jogging track and plunked down rooms there.

We will be in one on the Navigator in April. Excited to see for ourselves. There is not much information out on them yet.

Please let us know how the room is when you return

There's a lot of info out about the Freedom rooms, and Freedom and Liberty are sister ships. It would be somewhat better info for you than Navigator's, though not totally off. (not like Vision vs Freedom class)

We're in 1864 coming up in March, and I would imagine Liberty's same-number room will be the same. Google "freedom 1864 panoramic" and I'm sure that would be at least a start.

There are two other rooms that are bigger, but you actually have to have a bigger family to book them (Royal is weird like that) than we do. And the matching room to 1864 is an Accessible room. (and there are some other rooms whose numbers I do not know)

There's a lot of info out about the Freedom rooms, and Freedom and Liberty are sister ships. It would be somewhat better info for you than Navigator's, though not totally off. (not like Vision vs Freedom class)

We're in 1864 coming up in March, and I would imagine Liberty's same-number room will be the same. Google "freedom 1864 panoramic" and I'm sure that would be at least a start.

There are two other rooms that are bigger, but you actually have to have a bigger family to book them (Royal is weird like that) than we do. And the matching room to 1864 is an Accessible room. (and there are some other rooms whose numbers I do not know)

We were in room 1864 on Freedom back in August. I had a little concern about extra movement, but it was not an issue at all. It's an awesome room. Lots of space, tremendous views, and a very large closet.

I have a relative interested in the Family Panoramic Oceanview stateroom but there are only four in her family. Does anyone know if she can pay for an extra person even though there isn't one in order to book one of those rooms? It seems silly that four of them would have to squeeze into the smaller room (and her DS and DD would have to share the sofabed) when they are willing to pay a higher price for the larger room (with separate beds). TIA

I stayed in 8500 on Independence last summer. I didn't feel any more motion than the rest of the ship. The water and weather was really calm during the trip. Not sure how it would be in rough waters or weather.

I have a relative interested in the Family Panoramic Oceanview stateroom but there are only four in her family. Does anyone know if she can pay for an extra person even though there isn't one in order to book one of those rooms? It seems silly that four of them would have to squeeze into the smaller room (and her DS and DD would have to share the sofabed) when they are willing to pay a higher price for the larger room (with separate beds). TIA

I believe u can pay for a non existent 5th... But u have to call RC directly or use a travel agent to call for u when booking for 5 people. They can try to book two rooms next to each other also. I heard that the price jump to "family panoramic" was big from the regular ones

I believe u can pay for a non existent 5th... But u have to call RC directly or use a travel agent to call for u when booking for 5 people. They can try to book two rooms next to each other also. I heard that the price jump to "family panoramic" was big from the regular ones
Thank you. We noticed it wouldn't allow us to put in five people online. I didn't even think of suggesting two rooms. I guess she didn't think of it either lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter