Pandora AK?

KELLY

DIS Veteran
How long do you think we will spend over at Pandora seeing everything? We do have a FP for FOP at 9:35 am. I may have to push back my safari FP at 12:30. We skipped Ak last year even though we stayed at the AKL.

get there about 30minutes before the park opens walk on to the river ride then go do FOP and then spend some time looking around and then head over to your next FP

I'll second what gap2368 said... ride Navi River at rope drop with little or no wait, wander around Pandora while you wait for your FoP FP. Pandora is basically the two rides and impressive visual theming. You will exit FoP through the Pandora store. There is a drumming show that currently plays hourly starting at 9:30a. You will have no trouble absorbing all of Pandora well before your 12:30p Safari FP. You could even grab an early lunch at the Satu'll Canteen.

Assuming you rope drop NRJ and use your FP+ for FOP, 2 hours should be good in Pandora. 2 1/2 hours if you eat at Satuli Canteen (which you should). It's worth seeing at night for 20 minutes.

Agree with the plans (NRJ at drop, FP FOP and Satuli). Viewing at night has lost some value based on the new pathway lighting, but should still be a must do.

We did rope drop on an EMH morning last month. Went straight to FOP, waited maybe 45 min, the to NRJ and waited about 30 min. We walked over to Africa, but didn’t have enough time to do the safari in standby before our 10am fp for fop. We were able to get 2 rides this way, which was our goal. When we finished, we had lunch (around 11) at satuli.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter