Pam attempts to ride every WDW ride

Pam made it to 43 rides yesterday. Not quite all of them but pretty darn close!

https://twitter.com/plandwirth/status/1070550329559793665?s=21
Wow! I'm impressed!! And good for her - not to be too indelicate, but I'm younger than she is, and can't ride a lot of the rides she did. And if I tried anywhere near all the ones she did of the ones I CAN ride, I'd still end up in a bath tub of Epsom salts, gobbling Ibuprofens for the next MONTH!!

She's an elegant, authentic, eloquent lady with a bottomless heart, championing a fantastic cause, in a totally enviable manner!! Go, Pam, go - you have MY repsect!!

Last edited:

What a fun challenge, and for a great cause. Of course, it would be impossible for a regular guest to do this because of wait times but it was still neat to follow along on Twitter.
Actually it isn’t. People do it all the time. It’s called the #WDW47

It's got to be really difficult unless you manage to find a really slow day. FOP and 7DMT are typically 2 hours or more, lots of other rides are in the 1-hour range. Add in travel time between the parks and meal breaks. I could easily see it taking 8-10 hours just to hit the 5 or 6 most popular rides. Doing 47 rides in 4 parks is quite an achievement if you don't have special access.

It's got to be really difficult unless you manage to find a really slow day. FOP and 7DMT are typically 2 hours or more, lots of other rides are in the 1-hour range. Add in travel time between the parks and meal breaks. I could easily see it taking 8-10 hours just to hit the 5 or 6 most popular rides. Doing 47 rides in 4 parks is quite an achievement if you don't have special access.
Actually you have to do it during more popular times usually because you often get stuck with ride refurbs in months like January and September.

People tend to rope drop FoP or put at the end or get the FP.

If you plan it’s not as bad as you think. You don’t stop for sit down meals either. Most take snacks to eat as they go as meals waste time.

You’re allowed to use the standard 3 prebooked fastpasses and you can get extra FPs during the day if available. You can also use EMH.
http://www.parkeology.com/parkeology-challenge-rules

Actually you have to do it during more popular times usually because you often get stuck with ride refurbs in months like January and September.

People tend to rope drop FoP or put at the end or get the FP.

If you plan it’s not as bad as you think. You don’t stop for sit down meals either. Most take snacks to eat as they go as meals waste time.

Also, it’s done during more popular times to take advantage of the longer park days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter