Palo Sunday Brunch

Makaroni5

Mouseketeer
Does anyone out there know what the Sunday brunch at Palo's is like, menu-wise vs dinner? Also do they have brunch any other day besides Sunday? :Pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth: ;) :cool: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Definitely check out Barb's website--it's on of my favorites--very detailed. By the way the champagne brunch at Palo was my family's FAVORITE meal!! Absolutely divine! Don't miss getting a reservation. (I think they do it on sea days--on the western thay did it on Key West day too).

:bounce: Thanks so much for your menu and input. My daughter is thinking dinner would be nicer, now we just have to figure out which night to make it. We have two little ones that will have to go to babysitting that night also. Thanks again :Pinkbounc:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter