Palo--how to see what other times are available?

DisneyCowgirl

DIS Veteran
I have already booked our Palo reservation, but want to see if a different time is available. It doesn't seem like I can do this without cancelling the reservation I already have--I don't want to cancel if nothing else is available. Am I missing some trick? Thanks for any help!

I have already booked our Palo reservation, but want to see if a different time is available. It doesn't seem like I can do this without cancelling the reservation I already have--I don't want to cancel if nothing else is available. Am I missing some trick? Thanks for any help!

Unfortunately, with the way the site is currently set up, you can only see new time if you cancel what you currently have.

Best is to call DCL - they can check what's available. However note that they typically keep some openings for Guests to book on board. Also, I believe you cannot pre-book Palo on embarkation night and has to be done once you board.

Best is to call DCL - they can check what's available. However note that they typically keep some openings for Guests to book on board. Also, I believe you cannot pre-book Palo on embarkation night and has to be done once you board.
How does that work with the ability to pre-book 2 dinners in Palo, as long as one of them is embarkation night?

Or did they stop doing that?

How does that work with the ability to pre-book 2 dinners in Palo, as long as one of them is embarkation night?

My understanding was that you could not pre-book dinner for embarkation night. I don't recall seeing this as an option a few weeks ago, but I may have missed it.

You can book onboard for all other nights if there's availability. That's what I was told a few weeks ago.. We only did brunch, but I may do that in future short cruises...

I agree it is best to call and DCL can check availability. But you can pre-book Palo and Remy for embarkation night.

I believe they are still doing that. And yes, you can pre-book Palo and Remy for the 1st night.

You can only pre-book one brunch and one dinner, but you can book onboard for all other nights if there's availability. That's what I was told a few weeks ago.. We only did brunch, but I may do that in future short cruises...

They have been allowing you to pre-book two Palo dinners if one is for embarkation night, which is what Shmoo was referring to.

There are two separate reservation systems for Palo and Remy dinner. The regular reservation allows you to book one dinner during the cruise on any night expect embarkation. There is a separate reservation form that is good on embarkation night only. Both are available to book online before the cruise.

I agree it is best to call and DCL can check availability. But you can pre-book Palo and Remy for embarkation night.

I believe they are still doing that. And yes, you can pre-book Palo and Remy for the 1st night.

Yes done it, I have a first night dinner and another in the cruise on a later night.

IMG_7029.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't want to be on hold, I used the chat window recently to have them look up whether alternate times were available for Palo Brunch. There weren't any, but they looked and it was fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter