• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pal MIckey

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
I noticed in Simon's book that he mentioned the possible introduction of Pal Mickey to DLP has anyone got any info on this.We have a Pal Mickey from WDW and it is great fun :earsboy: would be even better if he was able to be ontroduced to a more European way of life. :rotfl:

I think Pal Mickey would be a great addition to current merchandise, but it's probably harder to introduce this item because of the language issue. They should make a Pal Mickey in many language : french, english, german, dutch, italian, spanish that are the most frequent languages at DLRP. ;)

I really would like to have one at DLRP or to be able to use ours from WDW there, but there is nothing yet :guilty:

Greets Renate

Hi Wild Cherry - welcome to the DIS :wave2:

Here is some info about Pal Mickey. Hope it works now!!

I didn't know what a Pal Mickey was either :teeth:

I think it would be an excellent addition to DLRP.

Reid

Pal Mickey is my friend :teeth:

If my children are good sometimes I let them play with him too ;)

It would be great to see him introduced at DLRP - he could have a beret!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter