Pal Mickey

Minnie1156

<font color=red>No apology needed, just wanted you
Has anyone rented or purchased a Pal Mickey for the park? Is it worth it? What does Pal Mickey do when you get him Home? He sounds cool but I am not sure:confused:

We purchased one on our trip in May. There is actually a thread about several people's experiences over on the DVC board. It was just my DH and I and we loved our Pal Mickey. He gives you all kinds of great information and tells some really corny jokes. We had him in all the parks and had a great time listening to all his comments and advice. It was really pretty amazing. For example, he told us outside Big Thunder Mountain how tall you had to be to ride. When we started to cross from Frontierland to Adventureland he reminded us that if we wanted to stay in Frontierland to stay left. When we entered the MK, he told us about the history of the windows on Main Street and told us the line was not very long for Buzz Lightyear. He actually knew that we had ridden Pirates twice in a row and didn't repeat the same things as we heard the first time. In Epcot he told us about each of the countries. He was frightened in front of Tower of Terror at MGM. You can play 3 different games when you are outside of the parks or listen to his jokes. We visit WDW a couple of times a year and I'm sure we won't carry him every time but he was a lot of fun.

We bought Mickey when we were down in the world the first two weeks of June. He has so much fun information to relate. He even reminded us when we got in line for Splash Mountain to put him away some where safe and dry. Since we've been home, my kids have enjoyed his corny jokes and playing games with him.

we rented him for a day on our trip. He was cool but he told WAY too many jokes...he would vibrate and we were thinking it would be some park tips or something like that...and it was a joke...it got really annoying. The info he gave was good though and he was scared on TZToT :p we tried to rent him again(we stayed in both a studio and one-bedroom at BCV) but the lady was all confused and we gave up on trying to rent him for another park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!