Pal Mickey Question

mamahauldren

Mouseketeer
Can you give my your opinion on this little touring buddy.
I have heard you can rent him to try him out for the day for $8 and purchase later.

For a first timer, Do you think it would a good thing to have?

If so, where can you pick these up? and what are some of the things he tells you?

Thanks,

He's everywhere. There's at least one shop in every park that sells or rents him and every hotel sells or rents him also. I got one and had a blast with him. Yes, you can rent him for $8 or buy him for $60 and he'll continue to entertain you with jokes and games at home. At the parks he tells you interesting facts about whichever area you are at and tells really corny jokes. He'll also tell you when a line is short or when shows or parades are coming up. If you rent him you have to return him to whichever shop you got him from by noon the next day I think.

I bought one on the first day of our trip. He was fun to have around the first few days, but after a while I had to turn him off because it was getting to be too much (I was there 2 weeks, though- so this may not be something a lot of folks will run into).

Overall, I think you would like having him around- we had a lot of fun with him. Just turn him off or leave him in the room if he vibrates too often for your tastes.

He tells a lot of corny jokes, and chimes in at various spots in the park with interesting touring information. We bought ours at the resort, but as iceskatejen said they are everywhere.

Blessings.

We LOVE Pal Mickey, we are not 1st timers either! He made the trip more exciting.But we're also dorks :earboy2:

My sister bougth one on her May visit and gave it to DS for our summer trip. Looking forward to trying him out and will report when we return.

Love our Pal Mickey if you do get one besure to keep a eye on him.Have seen many post's where folks have had him come up missing,left unattended on bench or stroller.Have been back several times since we got Pal Mickey and he has updated his information on each trip.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter