Pal Mickey - can I buy one anyplace but WDW?

SJW

Earning My Ears
I am going to WDW in July. My daughter's birthday is before we go. I would like to give her a Pal Mickey for her birthday and then she can bring it with on our trip. I saw they had them on EBAY but by the time you pay shipping, etc. is it worth it? She doesn't even know they exist (she will be 8). I was wondering if I could call WDW and have them send me one or if the Disney Store could get me one. Any ideas?

right now the only place you can get pal mickey from WDW is at the parks and resorts. gifts of a lifetime has them, but they are $10 more than at the parks. i got one on my recent trip and love it. good luck to you.

Regi,
I should have had you pick me one of those while you were down there too. Is it worth the $50?

To me it is well worth the $50. I only remembered to bring it to one park, MGM, but it was a lot of fun for everyone. Our tour guide was telling us that they plan to keep expanding Pal Mickey to where he can give you information on wait times on rides and shows and stuff like that. I know when we walked into MGM he told us that there was a short wait at Tower of Terror and as we got closer to the ride he was telling us about the ride and the height restrictions, it was cool. I would highly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter