Pajamas???

ksistersmom

Earning My Ears
Another dumb question.......you can tell I'm packing....right??? Do you control your cabin temp?? I am trying to figure what kind of pj's to pack for the girls!

Hi,

I have never cruised Jan.-Feb. before, but I can say that every other time I have cruised I have worn shorts or whatever to bed. You do control your stateroom tempature, so unless ya'll like it cold you can leave the flannels etc. at home. :)

Mmketeer 'Wonder' Jan. 20th/2002

Thanks. I want to have the verandah door open also.......I suppose it will be just about right!!!!

We are having an unseasonably cold spell here in Alabama. It is unheard of!!!! I am hoping its gonna be warm enough for snorkeling and all that stuff! It will be won't it????

I will leave the flannels at home! Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter