Painting with a View

LaurLaur247

Earning My Ears
Anyone that has done painting with a view, could you answer some questions for me?
  • Approximately how long did they give you to complete your painting and how long did it take you?
  • What kinds of snacks and drinks do they have?
  • Will they deliver your painting to your resort for you if your going to a park afterwards?
  • About what size canvas do they give you?
  • Overall impressions with this activity
Thanks in advance any insight is appreciated.

I think about 2 hours, but I could have used more, but we were not rushed to leave. I was with 2 friends, both who have done something like this in Michael’s many times. Both were happy with the experience.

There was wine, soft drinks, fruit, cheese and crackers. There was plenty, and we were encouraged to take home things. If there were other things, I do not remember.

I do not think they will take your painting. Maybe you can have bell service store it.

We would all do it again, except for the odd chance we would be drawing the same. So, the animation drawing at Reunion Station or photography there will be our choice next time.

4C406E24-F722-4BF6-A7DF-29E6A0FEB798.jpeg

Do you know in advance what the painting will be ?

They usually do the same painting all month, and it usually has something to do with that month. I did it in October and our painting was a haunted house with a NBC moon. I had never done a class like that before, and I really enjoyed it. I actually like that it is a smaller painting - much easier to transport home. When I went, the first glass of wine was included, and you could purchase additional if you wanted.

Our event was in July, and we did Lady and the Tramp.

None of us drank wine, so I did not know only 1 glass was included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter