Painting Class at Port Orleans

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We are going to PO in early March for Mardi Gras. My wife has signed up for the painting class offered there and is a little bit apprehensive because she is not an artist. I tried to encourage her to go ahead because I fieel that most of the people will be in the same boat that she is in. Does anyone have any experience with the class? What is involved with the experience? Any help would be appreciated.

I don’t have direct experience with the POR class but painting classes like these are very popular. There are franchises that host classes and they are definitely beginner friendly. I’d assume this is a similar type of thing.

I don't have any experience with this but would love to check it out. If it is similar to our local paint classes, no one really knows how to paint and the instructor leads you through step by step. The entire time you think its awful but in the end it somehow looks somewhat decent lol.

Can you share how you reserved this? We will be staying at POR in July. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter