Paint the Night dinner parade package from wine country

Jnjtrio

Mouseketeer
The dinner was fine but the area they have set aside for reserved viewing is totally not worth it. We were crowded much worse than people along the rest of the route. Definitely not worth the money. It was 5 to 6 people deep in most places and you could see across the parade path where it was about 2 to 3 people deep along a lot of the path. Deeply disappointed, save your money.

The dinner was fine but the area they have set aside for reserved viewing is totally not worth it. We were crowded much worse than people along the rest of the route. Definitely not worth the money. It was 5 to 6 people deep in most places and you could see across the parade path where it was about 2 to 3 people deep along a lot of the path. Deeply disappointed, save your money.
So sorry to hear that, such a bummer. But thanks for providing the info!

Thank you for the review. I am on the fence about this dining package and it looks like I should save my money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter