Paging YODA!!!

jtopicz1

DIS Veteran
YODA,

I know in another thread you were asking which hotels definatly allow people under 21 to rent rooms. The Sheraton Studio City's minimum check-in age is 18 and they have been great with my group on my past few visits. The hotel is VERY nice and very close to Universal. Anyways I got a post card from them in the mail with a special rate for return guests and their friends. Ask for the "STAR" rate and you will get a room for $59/nt. (standard rates are $99-169, I believe). Hope this helps!

Jim

Thanks alot! Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I'm am thinking of staying at either of the following.....

1. The Double Tree hotel on International Drive. Its the castle theme one.

2. The Sheraton Studio City. I've wanted to stay here ever since my first visit to Orlando!! And now they have reduced prices at $79 a night!

3. The Clarion Inn. Its on International Dr.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or comments about these hotels? I would really be obliged to any thing in response.

Thank You

YODA:smooth:

The Doubletree Castle (even though it's owned by the same people as the Sheraton Studio City) in 21 minimum check-in age. The Clarion is 18, however I've never stayed. I've heards it's clean and the staff is friendly. If I were you though, I'd call for the $59 "STAR" rate at the Sheraton Studio City. I've had great luck with the hotel, and if you ask for a higher floor room, the view of Universal is great.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter