Paddlefish

sanapp

DIS Veteran
Is Paddlefish on the DDP. Of course I assume if it is it would be a signature. It isn’t listed on allears as accepting the do though.

It was a 2 credit restaurant in 2017, I am not sure if it is still on the list for 2018.

We ate at Paddlefish on the DDP in September. IMHO, I don't think it was worth 2 credits (we ended up paying OOP) and it wasn't all that great. I thought Fulton's was considerably better.

We ate at Paddlefish on the DDP in September. IMHO, I don't think it was worth 2 credits (we ended up paying OOP) and it wasn't all that great. I thought Fulton's was considerably better.
I was so sad that they took Fultons out. It was on my list for my last trip but it was gone by then. The menu looked so yummy.:(

Paddlefish was excellent, IMO
We ate there 6 times un 15 days, lol
On DxDP

We are going to Paddlefish in two weeks for my DS 13th birthday. We will also be on the deluxe plan. I have heard a few comments about not being charged the extra charge for some meals on the deluxe plan and was wondering what your experience was.

We are going to Paddlefish in two weeks for my DS 13th birthday. We will also be on the deluxe plan. I have heard a few comments about not being charged the extra charge for some meals on the deluxe plan and was wondering what your experience was.
We were there this past September
Literally everything was included on the DxDP, even the $60 appetizer and that was just for one person

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter