Paddlefish Weddings

Jenna Lyons

Earning My Ears
Hello ladies! My fiancé and I want to have a Disney wedding but are looking into venues in Disney Springs to save some money. Have any of you gotten married there or been to a wedding there? I've also never been to the restaurant, so is the inside as nice as the outside looks? Thanks!!

Hello ladies! My fiancé and I want to have a Disney wedding but are looking into venues in Disney Springs to save some money. Have any of you gotten married there or been to a wedding there? I've also never been to the restaurant, so is the inside as nice as the outside looks? Thanks!!

I LOVE this location, it was definitely on my radar if I couldn’t have a DFTW. The inside is definitely just as nice as the outside! They have so many great options to choose from as far as locations!

Thanks! We are from New York and hoping to tour it in December. It just seems too good to be true!! Where did you end up picking?

We had a somewhat un-traditional route with an Escape wedding through Disney’s Fairytale Weddings at Yacht Club Gazebo and our reception was at the Swan and Dolphin :)

Just Marry just added Paddlefish to their ceremony locations on their website this week, if you want to check them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter