Packing Cubes

I bought a set of four (can't remember the brand name) at TJMaxx for $25. My daughter used them for her 10 day trip to Peru. She was able to pack all her clothes an extra backpack and a quart size bag of toilettries in a 21 inch carry-on. I was very immpressed.

Edit to add: Try rolling your clothing. It actually does improve space capacity.

I used to use ziploc bags. They were hard to organize in the suitcase. If I squeezed them to remove the air, my clothes were guaranteed to be wrinkled.

We started using the packing cubes a couple of years ago. I love them. My husband does not care one way or the other, and I always end up helping him organizing his suitcase. We have a combination of eBags and Eagle Creek, and we each have our own colors. I normally use the Eagle Creek bags for my carryon so that I have one outfit handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter