Packages sent to Grand Californian

Mom of a *Princess*

Addicted to the Happiest Place on Earth
Hello. I’m wondering if anyone had any packages sent by mail recently to the GCH or any Disneyland hotel. Wondering how your experience went? Did you call the hotel ahead of time to let them know that you were going to receive mailed packages?

Coming from Canada I’d like to get a few things online and have them sent to the GCH for when we are there in a few weeks.

Thanks

Can’t speak about Disneyland hotels but Ive had items mailed directly to DWD hotels. One item was perishable (marked on the mailing wrapper) and held accordingly by the hotel. Other items were accepted by the CL concierge but knowing a bit about hotels the pickup probably began with the bellmen. I do this frequently when staying in hotels ( in and out of the Disney bubble, domestically as well as internationally) and fortunately have never had a problem.
HTH and have a good time 👍🏾

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter