Packages mailed from Resort Hotels

farlinm1

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this has already been asked, but can I mail a package from the Disneyland Hotel and Grand Californian (split stay) back to my home address here in the States?? If so how would I go about it and would I have to provide my own shipping box?? Thanks in advance.

Last time I did it you could drop packages off at Bell Services, but they had to be pre-packaged and prelabeled. So yes, you would have to provide your own box.

Your best bet is to bring a flat rate Priority Mail box and buy postage for that flat rate before you leave home.

I used to take packages to bell services, but as of my 2 trips in 2017, they could no longer ship them. It would be wonderful if that’s changed again. However, I could take merch to the gift shop to be mailed home. They can only ship items that you bought at DLR. So, you can’t ship back freebies (like the giant cup they give you at WOC dessert party) or your dirty laundry. You have to show receipts for the purchases, so it really pays to get everything organized before you go in there. The cost depends on how much your shipping, but the rates were reasonable. My memory is hazy on this, but I feel like the items they would ship had to be purchased from a Disney owned store. Like maybe we couldn’t ship back legos purchased at the lego store??? I really might be wrong on that point though.

There is a UPS store about 3 miles away, might be worth a Lyft/Uber ride, also a FedEx location in the Convention Center area.

There also used to be a postage vending machine in one of the shops on Buena Vista Street, not sure if it is still there or not though. You could also buy postage online and print it out at the business center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter