• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Package for 2006?

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
I had a MYW package plan booked for 2005, but had to cancel it. I want to reschedule it to May 2006. I was told that the rates for 2006 won't be out until August, but could book a room only for now, then change it over to a package once those rates become available. Would you do this or would you wait? Will they have the MYW packages for 2006 or is that just for 2005? I was just thinking to pay a little at a time now, will make paying for the remainder easier later. Can you split your stay using a package plan or is it just for one resort?

I was told June/July for avail rates for 2006. hadn't asked if I could book room-only then change the reservation. I wonder if it can be done with a AAA discount?

I'm thinking of booking just the room with a AAA discount, then transfer it into a package once those come out. When I call to make the reservations, I'll ask if the discounted rates will transfer over or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter